Saturday, April 2, 2016

Welcome 2 new members to the Magical Thyme family!

Last September I was enchanted by the angora bunnies at the Bunny Barn exhibit at the Common Ground Fair. Visions of me raising bunnies, spinning, knitting, and crocheting danced through my head. It was all I could do to keep from buying one or two of the fancy show bunnies! The steep price tag certainly helped stop me!

A couple months later I was perusing Uncle Henry's and lo and behold, a pair of French angoras were offered for free, cages included. Never one to pass up a bargain, I headed out for a 2 hour journey and brought home a 5 year old black boy and a 10 month old chestnut agouti girl. Their owner had purchased them the prior spring, but life got overwhelming. They were in dire need of grooming, I had only ordinary rabbit cages to keep them in, not suitable for outside. So they spent the winter in my spare room. Their names are now Oreo and Snickerdoodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment